Meat Pies & Sausage Rolls
Hot Pies and sausage rolls are now available ANYTIME at Club Old Bar & Club West!
RAFFLES ARE BACK!
Club Old Bar:
- Friday night Meat Raffle commences Friday 3 July
- Saturday Night Joker Surprise commences Saturday 4 July
- Sunday Night Putters raffle commences Sunday 5 July
- Friday Night Treasure Chest commences Friday 3 July
- Sunday Night Jag the Joker commences Sunday 5 July
Bingo is Back
BINGO at Club Old Bar & Club West is back !!!!
Please spread the word.
Bingo is run voluntarily so come along and enjoy friendships and have a bit of fun!
Don’t forget your dobbers.
ROLL-UPS ARE BACK!
PLAY ANY TIME – DURING CLUB TRADING HOURS
No bookings required – $5 PER PERSON
Limited numbers (20) per green, social distancing rules apply.
Enjoy house-made Takeaway Pizza’s from $14*
Now available at Club Old Bar Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 5.30pm!
Menu selection changes each day – Please call or message us on facebookfor menu
Call 6553 7224 or order from the Pizza Bar.
$12 Lunch Specials
Lunch Specials from $12 at Club Old Bar just got a lot more tasty!
available from 12noon to 2pm
Book a table today!
40 PRIZES TO BE WON!
20 x $20 meat trays
20 x $20 Club vouchers
+ $700 Putters Draw
Tickets on sale from 5.30pm, spend $10 or more for your entry into Second Chance Draw – Putters Postpartum ‘Hole in one’.
You could putt your chance to win this weeks $700 Cash Jackpot!
5 July 2020
NEW BISTRO HOURS – Club Old Bar
NEW BISTRO HOURS
Daily from 10am
Daily 12pm to 2pm
SUN-THU 5.30pm to 8pm
FRI-SAT 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Bookings call 6553 7224
Bookings over 4 are essential HOWEVER NO LARGE GROUPS (Max 10 per booking)
NEW TRADING HOURS – CLUB OLD BAR
NEW TRADING HOURS
SUN – THU
10am to 8.30pm
FRI – SAT
10am to 9.30pm
Strict hygiene measures have been implemented for your safety. Ensure 1.5m social distancing at all times.
If you have flu like symptoms you will not be permitted entry.
Trading hours are subject to change at short notice during the covid-19 restrictions.
TO STAY UPDATED YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, VISIT OUR WEBSITE CLUBOLDBAR.COM.AU OR SIGN UP TO OUR E-NEWSLETTER
Dreams – Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks Show – Club Old Bar
The DREAMS Show at Club Old Bar set for May 8 will be postponed to October 23.
This is due to the Government advice about gatherings of more than 100 people in response to COVID-19.
ALL TICKETS PURCHASED WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO & VALID for October 23.
If for any reason you are unable to attend the date as rescheduled a full refund will be available. Please contact the Club reception about this or with any other questions CALL (02) 6552 2094
For more on DREAMS visit www.dreamsshow.com.au
2020 NRL Footy Tipping
REGISTER TODAY at Club Old Bar or Club West for the 2020 NRL Footy Tipping Competition
Recommences on Thursday 4th June 2020
$25 Per Player
WEEKLY PRIZES TO BE WON!
All tipsters get a free round in round 3
RULES SET OUT BELOW OR SEE CLUB STAFF FOR FURTHER DETAILS
2020 FOOTY TIPPING RULES
1. All Tips are to be filled out and in the box before the first game of the week, 5 minutes before the advertised game start the box will be put away.
2. Cost per person $25, MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ROUND 4
(ENTIRE $25 GOES TOWARDS PRIZE MONEY)
3. Each Tipster will be issued with an individual card. The team you think will WIN must be marked with a CROSS (X). To select a draw, mark an (X) in the box alongside both teams.
4. If a player fails to register their tips for the week, they will receive ONE POINT LESS THAN THE LOWEST SCORE FOR THE WEEK.
5. POINTS WILL BE ALLOCATED AS FOLLOWS:
2 POINTS PER WINNING TEAM SELECTED
0 POINTS FOR LOSING TEAM SELECTED
2 BONUS POINTS FOR CORRECTLY SELECTING A COMPLETE ROUND (8 out of 8 games)
6. THEIR WILL BE NO HIDDEN ROUNDS OR DOUBLE POINT ROUNDS.
7. Each round a prize of 5 SCHOONER VOUCHERS will be awarded to the INDIVIDUAL highest scorer for that round. In the event of equal scores, the 5 schooners ONLY will jackpot each round until won by one tipster, at which point HE / SHE will win the total schooners.
YOU MUST BE FINANCIAL TO WIN THE SCHOONERS. Note: participants under the age of eighteen (18) will be given soft drink vouchers if they win a week on their own.
8. LATE STARTERS: If there are any late entries to the Tipping Competition then they will start off 1 POINT below the lowest score. EG If a new player commences after WEEK 3 and the lowest score is 32 points then they will start on 31 points.
9. Prizes will be split at the end of the competition in the following:
1ST = 60 % 2ND = 30 % 3RD = 10 %
10. Any Changes to the rules, and or disputes will be dealt with by the Controlling Body whose decision will be final.
11. Acceptance of a prize constitute permission to use the winners name and any photo taken for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
12. Any questions pertaining to these rules or weekly queries please see Nicole Mullen.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE COMMITTING TO THE COMPETITION