Club West Pizza Par
Club West’s Pizza Bar is NOW OPEN
Hot & Delicious
9 INCH HOUSE-MADE PIZZA’s
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY nights
dine-in or takeaway* from 5pm to 7pm
* Takeaway for $2 extra
**Gluten free available for $3 extra
Friday Meat Raffles – 18 Sep
Grab a bite to eat, a cold one and try your luck at winning a meat tray!! tickets on sale from 5.30pm. Proudly supporting The Travelling Bowlers
Friday Meat Raffles – 25 Sep
Grab a bite to eat, a cold one and try your luck at winning a meat tray!! tickets on sale from 5.30pm. Proudly supporting Taree West P&C
ROLL-UPS ARE BACK!
PLAY ANY TIME – DURING CLUB TRADING HOURS
No bookings required – $5 PER PERSON
Limited numbers (20) per green, social distancing rules apply.
Bingo is Back
BINGO at Club Old Bar & Club West is back !!!!
Please spread the word.
Bingo is run voluntarily so come along and enjoy friendships and have a bit of fun!
Don’t forget your dobbers.
Bistro Under New Management
Club West BISTRO is now under NEW management with an exciting NEW MENU!
You can now enjoy your club favorite meals from Wednesday to Sunday
Lunch 12noon to 2pm
Dinner 5.30pm to 8pm
NEW CAFE also available from the bar during trading times.
Download full menu & specials here https://cluboldbar.com.au/taree-west/dining
Annual General Meeting
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of MEMBERS of the Old Bar Beach Bowling Club Limited will be held in the Auditorium of Club Old Bar,
1 Belford St, Old Bar 2430
on Sunday 18 October 2020 at 9.30am
NEW TRADING HOURS – Club West
NEW TRADING HOURS
MONDAY – CLOSED
TUESDAY – 3pm to 8pm
WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY – 11am to 9pm
FRIDAY / SATURDAY – 11am to 10pm
SUNDAY – 11am to 9pm
Strict hygiene measures have been implemented for your safety. Ensure 1.5m social distancing at all times.
If you have flu like symptoms, visited or been in contact with someone from Melbourne/Victoria you will not be permitted entry.
Trading hours are subject to change at short notice during the covid-19 restrictions.
TO STAY UPDATED YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, VISIT OUR WEBSITE CLUBWEST.COM.AU OR SIGN UP TO OUR E-NEWSLETTER
2020 NRL Footy Tipping
REGISTER TODAY at Club Old Bar or Club West for the 2020 NRL Footy Tipping Competition
Recommences on Thursday 4th June 2020
$25 Per Player
WEEKLY PRIZES TO BE WON!
All tipsters get a free round in round 3
RULES SET OUT BELOW OR SEE CLUB STAFF FOR FURTHER DETAILS
2020 FOOTY TIPPING RULES
1. All Tips are to be filled out and in the box before the first game of the week, 5 minutes before the advertised game start the box will be put away.
2. Cost per person $25, MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ROUND 4
(ENTIRE $25 GOES TOWARDS PRIZE MONEY)
3. Each Tipster will be issued with an individual card. The team you think will WIN must be marked with a CROSS (X). To select a draw, mark an (X) in the box alongside both teams.
4. If a player fails to register their tips for the week, they will receive ONE POINT LESS THAN THE LOWEST SCORE FOR THE WEEK.
5. POINTS WILL BE ALLOCATED AS FOLLOWS:
2 POINTS PER WINNING TEAM SELECTED
0 POINTS FOR LOSING TEAM SELECTED
2 BONUS POINTS FOR CORRECTLY SELECTING A COMPLETE ROUND (8 out of 8 games)
6. THEIR WILL BE NO HIDDEN ROUNDS OR DOUBLE POINT ROUNDS.
7. Each round a prize of 5 SCHOONER VOUCHERS will be awarded to the INDIVIDUAL highest scorer for that round. In the event of equal scores, the 5 schooners ONLY will jackpot each round until won by one tipster, at which point HE / SHE will win the total schooners.
YOU MUST BE FINANCIAL TO WIN THE SCHOONERS. Note: participants under the age of eighteen (18) will be given soft drink vouchers if they win a week on their own.
8. LATE STARTERS: If there are any late entries to the Tipping Competition then they will start off 1 POINT below the lowest score. EG If a new player commences after WEEK 3 and the lowest score is 32 points then they will start on 31 points.
9. Prizes will be split at the end of the competition in the following:
1ST = 60 % 2ND = 30 % 3RD = 10 %
10. Any Changes to the rules, and or disputes will be dealt with by the Controlling Body whose decision will be final.
11. Acceptance of a prize constitute permission to use the winners name and any photo taken for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
12. Any questions pertaining to these rules or weekly queries please see Nicole Mullen.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE COMMITTING TO THE COMPETITION