OLD BAR BEACH BOWLING CLUB LIMITED
Annual Report 2021
Download a copy of our 2021 Annual Report here Annual Report 2021 PDF
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of MEMBERS of the Old Bar Beach Bowling Club Limited will be held in:
The Auditorium of Club Old Bar, 1 Belford Street, Old Bar NSW
Sunday 31st October 2021
Commencing at 9.30 am.
NOTES TO MEMBERS RE PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
It is proposed that this meeting will be a face-to-face meeting subject to compliance with the relevant Public Health Orders that may be in place at the time of the meeting. If those Public Health Orders do not allow a face to-face meeting or make such a meeting impractical, members will be notified prior to the date of the meeting and of the alternative arrangements for the meeting.
BUSINESS OF MEETING
The business at the Annual General Meeting shall be:
1. To receive and confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 18th October 2020.
2. Any matters arising from minutes of 18th October 2020 Annual General Meeting.
3. To receive and consider the Directors Report, Financial Report and Auditors Report for the financial
year ending 30 June 2021 (see note 2 below).
4. To consider and if thought fit pass the Ordinary Resolution (below) in relation to benefits for Directors.
5. To consider and if thought fit pass the Special Resolution (to adopt a new Constitution) below.
6. General business.
1. All Club Members, Honorary Life Members and Life Members attending the meeting must produce
their current financial membership card.
2. The Annual Report containing the Directors Report, Financial Report and Auditors Report for the year ending 30 June 2021 is available on the Club’s website. Copies will also be available from the reception desk in the Club. Members who make a written request to the Club for the Annual Report will be sent the Annual Report in hard copy by post or by email depending on what is stated in the request.